Straight sauté-pan ideal for fast browning, sautéing, for service, for display and for open kitchens. The straight low edges ensure good evaporation of humidity and excellent caramelisation of juices.
Prima Matera cookware composed of 90% copper and 10% AISI 304 stainless steel:
- 90% copper on the outside: excellent thermal conductivity for exceptional cooking results.
- 10% stainless steel on the inside: perfectly food grade; eliminates the need to re-tin copper; low proportion of stainless steel which does not alter the properties of copper.
Traditional riveted handle in cast steel, curved French-style: comfortable and ergonomic use; authentic utensil.
Special induction base.
Care of copper: use a polishing paste.
Care of stainless steel: wash by hand.
All cooktops including induction.
- Heat source - All stoves and oven
- Material - Copper stainless steel
- Variation - Ø 24cm
- Materials - Copper
- Induction - Yes
- Fixed or removable handle - Fixed