for 8 peoples
Preparation : 15 min
Cooking time :15 min
Resting time : 1h
1. In a bowl, sift the flour then add the salt and sugar.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, then mix them together with a whisk.
3. Gradually add the milk and continue whisking until a smooth batter is obtained. Finally add the melted butter.
4. Let the batter rest for an hour.
5. Divide ⅔ of the dough in one bowl and the rest in another. In the bowl containing a third of the batter add the blueberry jam then mix everything well. Sieve the contents and then pour them into a pipette or a flexible bottle with a fine tip.
6. Oil the CHOC B BOIS non-stick round pancake pan then heat it over medium heat. Pour a swirl of the blueberry pancake batter into the pan. Heat the swirl of batter for a few moments then pour in a ladleful of plain batter. Cook on both sides and repeat until the batter is used up.