Heat a tablespoon olive oil in your pan and gently fry the scallops.
In the same pan, without washing it, heat a little olive oil again and gently fry the girolle mushrooms.
Still using the same pan, add the butter and the ½ garlic clove. Add the baby spinach for 1 minute.
Arrange the scallops, girolle mushrooms and a few walnuts equally over the spinach.
Serve with a vinaigrette made with balsamic vinegar, walnut oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper
A route with prestigious references :
• Culinary schools and professional
training with famous French Chefs such as Christian WILLER (Le Martinez-Cannes), Emilie JUNG (Le Crocodile-Strasbourg), Joël ROBUCHON
(PARIS) , Alain Ducasse (Monaco) and in the French Ministry of Education, as the Minister’s special
• Elected ‘Maître Cuisinier de France’ at the age of 29 and today
member of the executive board of this association.
• Finalist at the MOF 2004 (Meilleur Ouvrier de France)
• Active involvement in international culinary associations such as ‘Le
Club Prosper Montagné’ or ‘les Disciples d’Escoffier’.
• Referent cooking Chef at the French culinary school ‘Collège Culinaire
In 1995, Philippe Laruelle overtook the family restaurant “ Auberge du Val Joli” and developped an hotel, a gourmet restaurant and a cooking school as well.
In April 2016, he was appointed at de Buyer as a Cooking Chef, Cooking Trainer and Demonstrator and is strongly involved in product development.