Rounded sauté-pan with 2 handles for simmering, reducing sauces. Ideal for serving, display and open kitchens.
Prima Matera cookware composed of 90% copper and 10% AISI 304 stainless steel:
- 90% copper on the outside: excellent thermal conductivity for a perfect control of cooking.
- 10% stainless steel on the inside: perfectly food grade; eliminates the need to re-tin copper; low proportion of stainless steel which does not alter the properties of copper.
2 riveted cast iron handles: easy handling.
Innovation: special induction base.
Care of copper: use a polishing paste.
Care of stainless steel: wash by hand.
All cooktops including induction.
- Heat source - All stoves and oven
- Material - Copper stainless steel
- Variation - Ø 28cm
- Materials - Copper
- Induction - Yes
- Fixed or removable handle - Fixed