Mix the eggs, white wine, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and add it to the mixture. Then add the grated parmesan and the pistou/pesto*.
Finish by adding the snails, pre-cut if they are very large.
Place in the moulds and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 170°C and bake for another 20 minutes
* Can be replaced with a traditional basil pesto.
A route with prestigious references :
• Culinary schools and professional
training with famous French Chefs such as Christian WILLER (Le Martinez-Cannes), Emilie JUNG (Le Crocodile-Strasbourg), Joël ROBUCHON
(PARIS) , Alain Ducasse (Monaco) and in the French Ministry of Education, as the Minister’s special
• Elected ‘Maître Cuisinier de France’ at the age of 29 and today
member of the executive board of this association.
• Finalist at the MOF 2004 (Meilleur Ouvrier de France)
• Active involvement in international culinary associations such as ‘Le
Club Prosper Montagné’ or ‘les Disciples d’Escoffier’.
• Referent cooking Chef at the French culinary school ‘Collège Culinaire
In 1995, Philippe Laruelle overtook the family restaurant “ Auberge du Val Joli” and developped an hotel, a gourmet restaurant and a cooking school as well.
In April 2016, he was appointed at de Buyer as a Cooking Chef, Cooking Trainer and Demonstrator and is strongly involved in product development.