for a cake mould L.25x10.8cm, Ht 7cm
Mix the sugar, ground almonds, baking powder and the zest of 2 lemons.
Add the eggs, milk, lemon juice and syrup.
Combine gently until you have a smooth consistency.
Pour into your tin and bake in a preheated for 50 minutes at 150°C.
Place the cake on a rack.
Mix the icing sugar and lemon juice for the frosting.
Pour the icing over your cake using a ladle and bake for 1 minute at 220°C.
A route with prestigious references :
• Culinary schools and professional
training with famous French Chefs such as Christian WILLER (Le Martinez-Cannes), Emilie JUNG (Le Crocodile-Strasbourg), Joël ROBUCHON
(PARIS) , Alain Ducasse (Monaco) and in the French Ministry of Education, as the Minister’s special
• Elected ‘Maître Cuisinier de France’ at the age of 29 and today
member of the executive board of this association.
• Finalist at the MOF 2004 (Meilleur Ouvrier de France)
• Active involvement in international culinary associations such as ‘Le
Club Prosper Montagné’ or ‘les Disciples d’Escoffier’.
• Referent cooking Chef at the French culinary school ‘Collège Culinaire
In 1995, Philippe Laruelle overtook the family restaurant “ Auberge du Val Joli” and developped an hotel, a gourmet restaurant and a cooking school as well.
In April 2016, he was appointed at de Buyer as a Cooking Chef, Cooking Trainer and Demonstrator and is strongly involved in product development.