Cook the tagliatelle «al dente» in a large sauce pan. Save a glass of the cooking water.
In a non-stick sauté pan, sweat the chopped onion with a drizzle of olive oil over low heat.
Add the fava beans and the glass of cooking water to the tagliatelle. Cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the warm tagliatelle on top and stir gently.
Before serving, sprinkle with arugula and parmesan shavings.
Stir gently and serve
A route with prestigious references :
• Culinary schools and professional
training with famous French Chefs such as Christian WILLER (Le Martinez-Cannes), Emilie JUNG (Le Crocodile-Strasbourg), Joël ROBUCHON
(PARIS) , Alain Ducasse (Monaco) and in the French Ministry of Education, as the Minister’s special
• Elected ‘Maître Cuisinier de France’ at the age of 29 and today
member of the executive board of this association.
• Finalist at the MOF 2004 (Meilleur Ouvrier de France)
• Active involvement in international culinary associations such as ‘Le
Club Prosper Montagné’ or ‘les Disciples d’Escoffier’.
• Referent cooking Chef at the French culinary school ‘Collège Culinaire
In 1995, Philippe Laruelle overtook the family restaurant “ Auberge du Val Joli” and developped an hotel, a gourmet restaurant and a cooking school as well.
In April 2016, he was appointed at de Buyer as a Cooking Chef, Cooking Trainer and Demonstrator and is strongly involved in product development.