Handles sold separately.
The regular and controlled cooking provided by the thick aluminum cast iron allows for gentle cooking of delicate dishes such as certain types of fish. The exceptional slipperiness of the coating allows for cooking with very little fat.
Ideal for delicate cooking or reheating.
Frying pan with lyonnaise cut to allow a rotation of the food and easiy slinding into a plate.
Can be used with the removable LOQY handle or with the pair of LOQY beech wood handles. Takes up very little space: LOQY removable products can be stacked.
Can be used in the oven. Can be used as a baking dish without the handle or handles.
Can be occasionally washed in the dishwasher. However, to preserve the coating, we recommend cleaning with hot water, dish soap and a soft sponge.
Features of CHOC EXTREME LOQY pan:
- Cast aluminum body
- Extra long-lasting resistance coating
- 2 solidly riveted stainless steel bases
- Induction compatible
- Heat source - All stoves and oven
- Material - Non-stick cast aluminium
- Variation - Ø 24cm
- Materials - Non-stick
- Induction - Yes
- Fixed or removable handle - Removable
- With or without lid - Without lid
- Diameter - Ø 24cm
- Fixe ou amovible - Amovible