Difficulty : easy
Cost : cheap
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cuooking time : 12-15 minutes
• Heat the water and chicken stock.
• Stir together all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Poor over the hot stock.
• Set aside.
• Cook the rice noodles in a pan following the packet instructions. Set aside.
• In a wok, heat the oil, then add the spring onion whites, carrot sticks, garlic and ginger and stir-fry over a high heat.
• Add the peanut sauce, eggs, prawns and soy sauce.
• After a minute, add the noodles. Cook for 3–4 minutes, stirring and coating the noodles in the sauce.
• Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper as necessary.
• Sprinkle with the spring onion greens and coarsely chopped peanuts.
• Serve with the lime wedges.
After a career in industry, Emmanuelle decided to fully commit herself to her real passion — baking for her nearest and dearest.
She created her blog Casserole&Chocolat (www.casseroleetchocolat.fr) in 2017 and posts all her recipes there. These include sweet and savoury treats and breads, all using a traditional approach and local and seasonal produce. Emmanuelle has a gourmet openness to world cuisine and fills her baking with accents redolent of spices to take your taste buds on a journey.
Emmanuelle has collaborated with De Buyer for several years now, using their innovative utensils in her baking.